The inventory module gives factories a clear visibility of inventory and basic material requirements planning, so that they can avoid shortages and yet not hold more stock that is necessary. It allows operators to record and analyse material transactions including receipts, stock adjustments, splits, return to vendor and moves.
- Key functions:
- Defines material locations, minimum stock levels and re-order quantities
- Assigns materials to jobs (kitting)
- Defines goods-in processes
- Raises and tracks purchase orders to control the supply of raw material
- Raises dispatch orders to define requirements for outbound shipments
- Allows users to pick and dispatch material against an agreed schedule